Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day of 2nd grade

Carter had a great first day of 2nd grade.  He is was so excited that his friends Walt and Ford are sitting at his table.  I hope though that isn't going to be a distraction, he is alot like his momma...a talker!  The high points of his day was eating pizza for lunch and hoola hoop in pe.  I decided to pick both him and Cooper up and surprise them with a trip to TCBY, apparently every other momma in Northport had the same great idea. It was a mad house.  Cooper got strawberry with gummy bears, Carter got chocolate with gummy bears and I got a refreshing orange sorbet with almond slivers.  The boys ending up loving mine and eating it all, leaving me with the nasty and rock hard gummy bears. It definitely wasn't on my low calorie list. After that we came home, I threw a frozen lasagna in the oven that I had made a few months ago, math homework and then I set down to conquer the yard sale pile.  Last night I decided that I was going to start tagging and hanging clothes.  I actually made myself stop at 8:30, only because I ran out of clothes hangers. But I made a pretty big dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment