Friday, August 13, 2010

Hoarders, Buried Alive!

I am one clothes hanger or baby toy away from being declared a hoarder.  I am so ready for this yard sale and so is Carter.  He is mad that I have taken over his play / wii area. We basically have a path from the stairs to the back door and laundry room. If you veer off that path, you are in no man's land!
To the left of the path.
To the right of the path.

Cooper going through my yardsale pile.
The back of the path.


All week, I have picked the boys from school, hit the homework and then I head downstairs for my 2nd job and work the yardsale pile.  It has really upset my schedule, haven't been able to workout all week and I can really tell it.  Not that I have gained week, but my attitude stinks, I have no energy and I am just in a funk. I even tried to tell myself  last night that I was going to get up and go running this morning at 5, but when the alarm clock went off and it was still dark out, I went right back to sleep.  It is amazing how much energy exercising gives you.  Ready for my old routine, just got to get through Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment