Monday, August 23, 2010

MIA!

I have been gone for awhile, but it has just been crazy so this might be alot of rambling.  The yardsale went off great, made $400. I sold all the large items that I really wanted to get rid of.  I had a lot of clothes left over, but I also sold alot. That money helped pay for our Alabama vs. Tenn football tickets as well as an unplanned expense.  My door handle on the back of my car broke.  Couldn't open the door from the outside or the inside and we were getting ready to go on a road trip.
Both the boys are registered for two different sporting activities, I am not quit sure how to feel about that.  Thrilled that Cooper is getting involved in something.  But nervous that we are all going to be running into different directions. We have gotten Carter's football schedule already, practice on Saturday mornings and the games are all played on Monday nights. I am relieved to know that they will both be playing at the same park.  We have all started back to church on Wednesday nights, but that is a little easier now.  Now that I get off of work at 2, I have plenty of time to get the boys, do homework, eat dinner and then get to church by 6. I don't break out into cold sweats and start shaking like I did when I was working full time.
School is going great for Carter, loving math which is a shocker.  But Deron on the other hand, pray!  Not only is he the principal of the elementary school, but now the acting principal over the middle school as well. The boys and I have really gotten use to walking on eggshells around him.We are hoping that everyone will get on a system and things will go back to normal. Fingers crossed and till then pray hard for us!
The boy's birthday party is planned for this weekend, as well as 3 others.  It must have been the day for parties.  It is the weekend before Labor Day and Football season, so I guess everyone was trying to get them out of the way..like us. We are only going to be able to make it to one other party besides ours. We also have football practice that morning.  I may be passing out Red Bulls to everyone since our party is at 7 that night.  If I can just get through that day. "I think I can, I think I can" will be my motto.
Went to Mobile this past weekend and had a wonderful time.  Got to run with my sister, hang out at the pool with everyone, eat ALOT of food and most of all, visit with my mom. We had a small birthday party for the boys so that they didn't have to travel up here the very next weekend.
I have started back strong on my diet and exercise. I feel like my pants have gotten snug, so I had to put my nose to the grindstone.  I ran 4 miles with my sister Saturday morning and when I got home yesterday, ran 4 miles.  I am going to try and do something every night and let Wednesday night be my off night since that is church and grocery night.  Got to get ready for football season and jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment